WHO CAN APPLY?
In order to participate in the project you have to:
- be eighteen (18) years of age or older
- have an experience as a volunteer in the culture organisation and be recommended by one of TEH centers (members or friends)
- be dedicated to participate in a half year long project
- fill in the application form and convince us that you’re the right person to be part of 220 VOLT!
WHAT COSTS ARE COVERED?
Fabryka Sztuki in Łódź will cover the costs of:
Fabryka will also guarantee the accommodation in Łódź (you’ll be hosted by volunteers from Łódź participating in the project).
WHAT & WHEN?
Project step by step:
1. First training session: December 2012 (10th – 15th)
You’ll learn how to run the project from A to Z. You’ll be divided into project teams of four – 2 people coming from Łódź and 2 coming from abroad. Your task will be to come up with the project idea. Project aims/key words: involving local community, international co-operation, low cost, public space.
2. Project development: December 2012 – July 2013
This is the time for project idea development. You will work virtually with your project team (via e-mail and Skype) and allocated mentors to assist you with your projects.
Each project team will receive €1,000 to fund their project realisation.
3. Second training session and realisation of projects: July 2013
You’ll meet again in Łódź to continue the training and to present your projects.
2 or 3 of the best projects will be selected to be presented at the ERE convention in 2014 in Amsterdam. In addition, the citizens of Łódź will choose their favourite project.
HOW CAN YOU APPLY?
Go to 220Volt! website
and find the link to an on-line application form and all necessary information.
DEADLINE FOR SENDING APPLICATIONS IS 15th June 2012!
You will be informed about the results by 15th of July 2012.
Download the requirements for participation here
and the application procedure regulations here